Join our Subscription Program by making a single, annual contribution to sustain the ensemble through the 2017–2018 season. With your gift, you’ll be giving us the assurance and stability to build and plan on a year-long scale instead of just tracking our income on a concert-to-concert basis. Your subscription has the added benefit of making our organization more attractive to potential grantors.
As a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and proud members of the Philadelphia arts community, we rely on our friends and contributors to make our work possible. Our commitment to offering ticketless concerts means our continued success is possible through your donations alone.
As our organization matures, so do its wants and needs. Our pursuit of additional revenue over the coming years will allow us to realize some of our bigger goals:
- Commissioning new compositions for our chorus.
- Coordinating collaborative concerts with like-minded ensembles.
- Staging workshops for the development of our singers and conductors.
- Pursuing special projects in educational outreach or musicological research.
Wren Subscription — $60
For a gift of $60, you receive a Subscriber Button that entitles you to pass proudly by our donation table at any concert during the 2017–2018 season.
Though small in stature, wrens are instantly recognizable–even on our logo–by their loud and complex melodies.
Nightingale Subscription — $180
For a gift of $180, you get two Subscriber Buttons and two tickets to our Monday, May 14, 2018 open rehearsal and reception. Get to know the singers and the choir’s rehearsal process!
Known for their constant song, nightingales have been celebrated by generations of composers.
Crane Subscription — $300
For a gift of $300, you get two Subscriber Buttons, two tickets to our May 14, 2018 open rehearsal and reception, reserved seating for two at any concerts you attend.
Revered worldwide for their grace and beauty, cranes symbolize hope and good wishes.
You can also support us by making a donation in your desired amount.
Our sincere thanks to those who have supported us so far in 2017!
Collaborators: Gifts of $1000+
- First Unitarian Church of Philadelphia
Sustainers: Gifts of $500–$1000
- Henry Kranzler and Leah Zindel
Benefactors: Gifts of $250–$499
- Robin Eaton
- Bill Houston
- Leonard and Marjorie Johnson
- Kay and Steve Rock
Patrons: Gifts of $100–$250
- Jerrold Adler
- Cindy Cassel and Jeffrey Knightly
- David and Susan Cooper
- Jerome and Virginia Lavanish
- Melinda Steffy
- David and Rebecca Thornburgh
Supporters: Gifts up to $100
- Rayelenn and Stephen Casey
- Margaret Connolly
- Ann Delaura
- Douglas and Susan Heckrotte
- Ian Notte and Caroline Swindler
- Jordan Rock and Caroline Winschel
- Margaret Sayvetz
- Anne C Slater